The initial consultation usually takes about half an hour. The actual mesotherapy treatment takes approximately one hour.
What improvement will I see after the treatment?
You will see the lines and wrinkles in the treated areas looking softer and less obvious. Your face may look younger and more relaxed.
When will I see a difference?
You will see an immediate difference. Then between five days to two weeks, the full effect is visible and you will see your beautiful skin.
How long does the improvement last?
Between 3 to 5 months depending on your individual response. Subsequent treatments tend to last longer.
Is there anything that I should or shouldn’t do after treatment?
- Do not rub or massage treated area
- Do not apply makeup for up to 4 hours after treatment unless it's mineral makeup.
- Do not perform any strenuous exercise for up to 6 hours
- Do not drink alcohol for 6 hours
- Do not lie down for 4 hours after treatment
- If you have any bruises you may apply Arnica gel to area
- Avoid having a facial for 24 hours
- Do not take any long haul flights for 24 hours
Other terms used to describe this treatment are dermal hydration and Collagen induction therapy. This gives you a better idea of the effects this treatment has on your skin.